Wheel Alignment

MADOG

We had been scrubbing out a tyre on the TopEnder and I was unable to find anyone who could assist in solving the problem. All the "wizards" I had spoken to were not into caravans particularly those with independent suspensions and all their recomendations drew blanks.

I finally stepped past the traditional local people and found a truck alignment business in a nearby town and suddenly stumbled on a completely different attitude. These people are into tippers and dog trailers, semi's, B-Doubles and the like and they do heaps of them.

They had the TopEnder and the LandCruiser for about two hours and laser aligned all four wheels on the van and gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling that I finally had found someone who knew what they were doing and carried out the task in a very professional manner.

Attached is a copy of the invoice and the before and after computer report.

This outfit has locations in pretty much every major centre in Australia inclusive of every major town from Townsville down on the east coast.

So far so good, I think I finally found a live one! Hope this is of assistance to others.

Roger

BigWheelsAlignment_2008_06_12.PDF