Merry Christmas

Webby

The Moderators would like to wish all our members a healthy, Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Safe travelling if you are on the road over this period.

Webby, Kimbo & Dazmit

bells.gifbells.gifbells.gif

PS Anyone doing anything or going anywhere exciting?

Hi Mods, nothing over exciting Deb has to work Xmas day so I'll be doing a few things around the house that should have been done a while back, then back to work for me next week for 3 days. We are saving our holidays for our Top End trip in July. New years day we are heading to Butinga with other members of the 4wd club. Have a great Xmas and New Year and Deb & I will see you all in 09

And a Merry Christmas from the Adelaide Hills, our new home! It is cool and fresh here, but I am sure whatever the weather 't where we are all located, it is special and there is a warm festive feeling.

We head uo to Brissy in late Jan for our new Top Ender. Can't wait!

Love Chris and Val

Hope everyone had a great Christmas, Helen and I are in Wangaratta at the moment getting into Melbourne tomorrow and than the boat to Tasmania on New Years Day. We are heading west when we get on the apple isle and than down the west coast . Hope to catch up in the new year, have a safe one.

Laurie and Helen :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Hope everyone had a great Christmas, Helen and I are in Wangaratta at the moment getting into Melbourne tomorrow and than the boat to Tasmania on New Years Day. We are heading west when we get on the apple isle and than down the west coast . Hope to catch up in the new year, have a safe one.

Laurie and Helen :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Lucky buggers!

Have a great trip guys.

Travel safely!

• 5 weeks later...

Lucky buggers no longer our Tasmania trip is over and start work again Monday :sad: .

We had an excellent time 35 days on the road 8061 km, 24 days on the apple isle and could easily have spent that much again and still not have been to all the places available. Hope to catch up with everyone at Kilkivan.

Laurie and Helen :smile: