The Gods rained on our parade

Ken and Marea

Well after the long and anxious wait, we finally were able to pick up our new Kedron yesterday. How exciting, however the weather in southern Queensland has been terrible. It took us 3 hours for the 100 or so Kms from the factory to the Gold Coast - at Tullabudgera for first 3 nights at least we know it doesn't leak. :biggrin:

We couldn't be more delighted with the service and level of care from the staff at Kedron and the end product looks and feels fantastic. I will post some photos once the sun comes out.

Marea and I look forward to catching up with all other Kedron owners on the road to share experiences and probably ask for some advice as we are so very new to the caravanning world.

Cheers

Ken and Marea

Ken and Marea,

I am sure you will enjoy the lifestyle, must be good feeling picking up the new van even if the rain gods were showing some teeth. Plenty of good advice from members on the site, we have learnt heaps and met some good friends. Hope to catch you round the traps sometime, we are scheduled to pick up our new van around late November early December haven't set a delivery date yet, just ordered it the other week. :thumbsup:

Laurie and Helen