Where's Wally !

dazmit

Following on from Where's Kimbo & Where's cvTripper I thought I had better start a Where's Wally thread :laugh:

I don't know where Wally is but surely there must be a Wally travelling about.

Just having a leg pull guys as both your thread titles reminded me of Where's Wally :biggrin:

post-1-1249988231.jpg

Cheers

Darryl

Gday Darryl long time and no see mate, how true about the ekka and they wonder why the attendance is way down :question:

G Dave you can hit below the belt mate LOL great to see you are still having fun. You must be looking forward to returning home and re-entering the work force mate. Dam shame its not long after you return and we head off to Tassi.

YEH Daz

Woooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrr OH I cant say ther last letter it hurts so MUCH

But at the moment Im home Neds just south of the NT Border at Marla I be flying out tomorrow back to adelaide then driving back upto Marla fixing up the bearings then we will continue on our journeys around the Flinders

for a month or so catching up with Family who are on a short Holiday due to Wwwwwwoooorrr ohhh I cANT SAY THE WORD sorry :laugh: :laugh:

Regards

Gidday Kimbo have been reading your whereabouts and am very bloody envious. We're leaving Monday for the Flinders and should be at Wilpena Pound by Thurs/Friday so if your in the area lets have a beer.

King. :thumbsup:

Yep we can possibly do that King always ready for a beer :thumbsup:

Keep in contact, Deb might still have my ph/no if not send an email to me and I will send it to you

Kimbo

on Brians puter

This is Lis on my computer--Kimbo returned to the north---is heading down to The Flinders Ranges. He and we,will be in Parachilna tomorrow(Friday 21st) We are spending 2 weeks in the area if you are around Kingy. Anyone else in the area???