Layout

Gazza

Hello Roger (Madog)

Just another question for you, how does your other half like the bed setup in your TE. I was thinking along the same lines as your van with a few modifications. Jude's a bit concerned that it may be a bit crowed and she also states she would have trouble making the bed. I keep telling her not to worry about making the bed as I am quite happy to get into it again as I left it in the morning, but she does not want to hear a bar of this. She also does not want to climb over me when getting into bed, but I told her I'll get the bed positioned so that I'll be sleeping closest to the front and I'll have to climb over her if I need a P during the night.

Thank again, hoping to see you and others at a KOG meeting sometime in the future..

Looking forward to your reply.

Can someone tell me how to get in contact with Roger (Madog) or let him know that Ihave sent him a message under the heading LAYOUT. I'm interested in his layout and want to know if he or his other half have any problems with it.

Thanks

Garry & Judy MUNRO :helpsmilie:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Sue,

Madog contacted me about his layout. Gave me the in's and outs which was much appreciated. Looking at the same layout as his with a little modification, (of course) to suit the finance manager (Wife).

Thank you for you contact.

Will order our ATV sometime during February. Have to send Stan and Email tonight and arrange a meeting to discuss layouts fittings etc. (and then wait) But all good things come to those who wait I am told!!!.

Anyway hope to catch up with you and the other KOG members sometime in the future.

Best of luck for the future.

Garry & Judy MUNRO

Hi Garry

I believe the factory is closed until next week and no doubt Stan will have plenty of emails to read after 3 weeks off - might be quicker to receive a reply by ringing them next week. :thumbsup:

Cheers