Crossin' The Canning Stock Route

Webby

We had the opportunity last night to attend the Premier of the Gall Boys latest DVD "Crossin' the Canning Stock Route" and thoroughly enjoyed it.

The scenery, wildlife and of course the usual characters make this latest DVD great viewing.

Young Mitch and Alex would certainly have some tales to tell their mates after that trip. What an experience for them. I think Ashley's eyes were opened a little wider at times too.

Top job boys. Keep them coming ! :thumbsup:

I am so envious at you seeing that DVD! I can't wait to see it myself. Must ring Glen and get a copy sent up to us. Or maybe Webby can bring us one? :biggrin:

Chris

I agree with Webby in that it's another very enjoyable show.

The picture quality looks like it's stepped up another notch (well it was impressive on the big screen) and some classic one liners from the guys.

I saw young Mitchell Gall driving one of the Cruisers on the Canning and I'm guessing he is still on his Learners permit - how's that for driving experience when he gets asked at a driving test :biggrin:

Big question is where to next since they have done most of Northern Australia and there are no Barra across the Simo or Vic High Country :confused:

Cheers

Darryl

Or maybe Webby can bring us one? :biggrin:

Chris,

I have your copy already packed in the van and it will be on it's way to you commencing this Saturday. Slowly....but we'll get there. If Flynny reaches you before us, he might also have a copy for you.

I have your copy already packed in the van and it will be on it's way to you commencing this Saturday. Slowly....but we'll get there. If Flynny reaches you before us, he might also have a copy for you.

Oh wonderful!! I can't wait. If Flynny gets here first I will borrow his copy!

Chris