New Look

Mr Wato

Yeah I like it, lots of new functionality. Tried to vote positive on Phils comment but seems I have used my positive vote quota for the daysad.gif

Guys it looks good but doesn't look very ........"Kedrony"

Keep up the progress

Cheers

Well, I generally hate change, but this does look good.

I now need to play with it to get used to it...

Chris

Well Hi To All,

I have been having troubles getting onto the FORUM due to computer ignorance, but I sorted that problem out. As for the new look web sight I think it is easier to get around and much easier on the old peepers. But the one problem I do have is uploading a profile photo as everytime I try the photo is to large. Can anyone help.

Tex

Well Hi To All,

I have been having troubles getting onto the FORUM due to computer ignorance, but I sorted that problem out. As for the new look web sight I think it is easier to get around and much easier on the old peepers. But the one problem I do have is uploading a profile photo as everytime I try the photo is to large. Can anyone help.

Tex

There were 'help' documents in the block under Public Forum but most of these are either outdated with the new/updated forum format or for some reason did not transfer over to the new format and won't open.

It does say photos should not be no more than 800 x 600.

Talking about photos, I am so glad to see we have retained the photo banner at the top of the screen. They are excellent photos.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Just realised today that the new site has a corresponding site interface for mobile devices, very, very user friendly on my iPhone, brilliant, big thanks and thumbs up.

Glen and Debbie,

For what it is worth, I think it is great! I really like the format on my iPhone as well. Great job and thanks.

Regards

Colin