Bushtracker for sale

Nev and Penny

For sale 15 ft poptop bushtracker .

Pick up new Kedron in October , come on October.

Can view add at http://www.caravancampingsales.com.au/buy/results.aspx?Nne=15&N=1552 1549 1600 1602 1601 4294964653 79 4294958339 4294963777

Counting down the days to start our trip around Australia .

You know what? Next time I go fishing, I'm taking you two with me. I reckon you have to be an optimist to believe that you will catch a fish these days, and you are clearly optimists. Who else would try to sell a Bushtracker on a Kedron Owners forum? lol....

Cheers

Russ.

Very witty Russ... :)

I was intrigued to see a Bushtracker owner admit that they were changing brands, and saying so publicly.

Don't get me wrong - I think BT vans are a great product, as of course are many brands. It is just that its rare to hear from a BT owner that there is any other brand of offroad van.

I am intrigued by this. Clearly I think Kedron is a wonderful brand (after all, we are on our second Kedron van now, and know so many people who have come back time and again too, all loving this brand).

I won't say any more here as I would have the post deleted!

Anyway Nev and Penny, I can well imagine your excitement at getting a new van and bet you can't wait. Keep us informed about the progress of the van and tell us a bit more about it - eg payout etc.

Chris

You know what? Next time I go fishing, I'm taking you two with me. I reckon you have to be an optimist to believe that you will catch a fish these days, and you are clearly optimists. Who else would try to sell a Bushtracker on a Kedron Owners forum? lol....

Cheers

Russ.

Funny thing happened ! A kedron owner is interested in the bushtracker.

So when are you taking me fishing.

Nev

The next time you're at Cossack, Nev. Just look me up....I'm not hard to find. The population is two, and the other one is a female!

Cheers

Russ

The next time you're at Cossack, Nev. Just look me up....I'm not hard to find. The population is two, and the other one is a female!

Cheers

Russ

Thanks for the invite, we will try to take you up on the offer.

Nev & Penny