blog photos no longer upload correctly

RodnSue

Good morning every one

Last year we travelled NT & WA for 7 1/2 mths in our caravan & had a fantastic time :)

I wrote a blog - mostly photos - of our travels - with the last entry after we got home.

I used blogspot.com & found the site very easy to use including uploading pics - once I got into the swing of it. I had great pleasure sharing my blog

With my last blog I have found that the pics are showing blocks of same colour across them. I've tried uploading pics from different files with the same result.

I thought that maybe I had run out of my 'free' space, so before Xmas I purchased 20GB for $5 for the pics & supposedly another 'album' would be created for use. This didn't happen & I'm still experiencing the same issue.

Blogspot / Google don't have a contact centre, just a forum of help questions/ answers on their site. These haven't helped my situation.

Have any forum readers here had similar issues & what did you do to sort the problem? If I delete an album from Picassa to 'make space', the site says that I will lose the pics from all the google products - which I presume that pics will disappear from many of my blogs :(

many thanks

Sue www.ournomadicways.blogspot.com

I have used / do use Wordpress.

I have never had a problem .. each blog has an allowance of about 3gb free space and you can have as many blogs as you desire.

www.wordpress.com

Cheers

Jody

Hi Jody

many thanks for your reply. I did a trial this morning & deleted 1 file from Picassa to see what would happen. There was only 1 photo in it, the only pic that uploaded before the problems started. Sure enough the image was deleted from the blog. I won't be deleting any further pics from Picassa :)

Fortunately that blog was my last for that trip.

I had seen that other people recommended wordpress in December. Future blogs will most likely be under that site

happy travelling

cheers

Sue