Good Service

Gazza

Hi All

Approximately 12 months ago I ordered a McHitch from McHitch.com.au after speaking with the owner Joe McGinnes.

A week ago did a short trip down to the beach to try out the new tug I had just purchased to tow the van.

On arrival back home had a little hitch (pun intended) with the McHitch coupling. On the phone to Joe about the problem.

Told Joe what the problem was and in no time he had a solution on how I could fix it, but also stated he would not only send me the new part to correct the issue but would also send the socket to undo the nut and instructions on how to go about it.

I just want to mention the good service I received, but would also wish to thank Joe for his assistance in correcting the problem.

Thank you Joe.

I have no affiliation with the Company, just happy with the great service.

Gazza

Nice to hear a good story Gazza,

Unlike another hitch maker that belted us all around unmercifully and unchecked in this forum not too long ago your story speaks heaps for a product that really does cut the mustard and is well supported in the event of a glitch.

CheersJohn.

Nice to hear a good story Gazza,

Unlike another hitch maker that belted us all around unmercifully and unchecked in this forum not too long ago your story speaks heaps for a product that really does cut the mustard and is well supported in the event of a glitch.

CheersJohn.

John, I am an owner of the[OTHER HITCH]& we have done thousands of Km's on Great Central,Oodnadatta, Birdsville Track & have never had any problems with unhitching or hitching up as others have spoken about on the forum. First hand experance is always best & I am extremely happy. Neville.