Offers for KGGERS to Stay

At one stage there was an area on this site where members could offer their property as a possible stay for other KOGGERS. We registered our place on the list of properties.

I have looked high and low and can not find it. Does it still exist please and if so where?

Thanks

Grahame

At one stage there was an area on this site where members could offer their property as a possible stay for other KOGGERS. We registered our place on the list of properties.

I have looked high and low and can not find it. Does it still exist please and if so where?

Thanks

Grahame

Hi Grahame

It is in the Financial Members section under Trip/Gathering Reports pinned as the first topic.

Hi Webmaster/Mistress

That sight needs updating. Can you please remove our offer of temporary van space at Lake Cooroibah as we are no longer there. :rolleyes:

Cheers

Rick & Lea

Hi Webmaster/Mistress

That sight needs updating. Can you please remove our offer of temporary van space at Lake Cooroibah as we are no longer there. :rolleyes:

Cheers

Rick & Lea

As ye ask so shall it be...I have removed the post from that section, Rick and Lea.

Chris