Running gear service

reece

Hi

We are headingnto Sydney and it's thatching to get the running gear serviced, bearings,brakes and bushes, can anyone recommend a company or person to carry out the work.

Regards

Reece

Hi Reece

I have my TopEnder serviced by AGSR Trailers in Brookvale (Northern beaches suburb). They are a manufacturer of industrial trailers and I've found them very thorough and helpful.

Contact details are:

38 Orchard Road, Brookvale NSW 2100

Phone: (02) 9939-5355

Hope this is of help to you. By all means send me a PM if you'd like to discuss this or anything else regarding your Sydney visit.

Regards, Andrew

Hi Reece

There is also a public weighbridge at Oxford Falls (Meatworks Road) if you need it. This is on the way to Brookvale so you could stop there either on the way tto Brooky or on the way back to Lane Cove. There is also a popular Big4 CP at Narabeen Lakes, also close to Brookvale if you're looking for somewhere to camp on the northern beaches.

We live at St Ives on the North Shore and there are two other Kedron owners in the Sydney suburbs who travelled with us on the Outback Way trip in June. Let me know if we can be of any help during your visit here.

Have a great visit.

Regards,

Andrew

Hi Reece

We often stay at the Big 4 in Narabeen Lakes. It's a nice park; big grassed sites, close to buses and shopping and close to Brookvale. We'll be there again in November.

As far as the servicing is concerned, make sure they check the wheel alignment. You should have the details in the package you got from Kedron.

Travel safe.

Somewhere near Renmark SA.

Regards

Pete