Electronic Travel Diary

Glen and Debbie

Hi all,

Has anyone had experience with using a computer program designed for logging your travels, including maps and the ability to attach photos to locations of where you have been? I'm aware there are a few versions out there, but don't know anyone who has used them to advise if they are practical & easy enough to use. Any info would be appreciated. :blink:

Gday guys,

I bought Nomad Notes, but haven't used it yet. We leave in a week for all parts west, so I guess I will find out soon enough. Be interested to see what others say.

Chris

I also used Nomads Notes, but it was some years ago, and has probably been updated several times since then. At the time, I found it a bit "buggy", and I was helping the designer to "debug" it. After that I stopped using it and worked out methods that worked for me.

The software is very good in concept, and provided that all the database linkages work correctly, it should be a good product. It can also be used to enforce some discipline in what sort of data you wish to store, and of course has the advantage of only entering data once, for use throughout the application.

Cheers

Lea