Fingers Crossed

Sandra

I have just read a book called Fingers Crossed across Australia. Enjoyed every page, found it hard to put down, even though we have visited most of the places mentioned. This book has been very well written by one of our members Lorraine Wise. Lorraine tells about their travels and experiences while travelling all over Australia. The book also has some excellent photos. I can recomend the book. Proceeds from the sale of this book go to the Breast Cancer foundation.

Thank you Lorraine, you have done well.

Sandra

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for the heads up on this book, where did you get ur copy ,is it freely available?

Happy to hear ur 'old' van has found a new home

Best wishes to u & Clive for Chrissy!

Regards

Tony & Annie

Thank you Tony and Annie for your Christmas wishes and we wish you both the same. Hope you didn't melt at Mt Isa.

I bought the book Fingers Crossed from Lorraine, she and Mike were camped behind you at Standown Park. They do have a website www.milowise.com and it tells you where to obtain the book, or perhaps you could contact them through the members list.

Take care, Sandra