Road report - White Cliffs to Eulo

Sandra

We have just completed the trip from White Cliffs to Eulo. We could not find any information from the locals about the condition of the road. It appeared that no locals had been on that trip for a few years. I thought I would give our opinions on this forum in case anyone was contemplating the trip.

White Cliffs to Wanaaring - good we rated it 7/10

Wanaaring to Hungerford - a bit boggy and we did have to go through some shallow water 6/10

Hungerford to Eulo - good 7/10

We had checked with the information centre and general store at White Cliffs but all they could tell us that the road to Wanaaring was open. The local police at Wanaaring told us that the section to Hungerford was open (it had been closed due to water over the road two days earlier). We checked again at Hungerford before we travelled to Eulo. In the 516kms of dirt road we only came across three other motorists. One which had his vehicle bogged to the chassis. I think he was happy to see us and very pleased we stayed and helped him get the vehicle back on the road.

All good.

However we now have a very muddy car and van to clean when we get home.

post-947-0-86865700-1430723481_thumb.jpg

• Like 2