Fullriver batteries replacement

Zolle

My 2 x 120AH Fullriver batteries are 8 years old and reaching their useby date having shown a much lower capability of running our 230l fridge over winter whilst home parked.

I have read about battery failures and would appreciate feedback on those brands by Email if not allowed to be published on this site.

Having costed the Enerdrive LifeP04 systems Kedron are now installing I have dismissed them at a probable conversion cost between $7000 - $9000 and so will keep using AGM batteries but what brand?

Suggestions and feedback will be appreciated.

Cheers

John

• Like 2

G`day John. Our first set of batteries were Fullriver and we got 6 yrs.out of them.Happy with that. Our current set is Rittar and if we get another 6 out if them , I will be even happier.Where did you get your Li battery quote from? Kedron quoted us about $5000 to update to Li. I am still to be convinced about the longevity of Li technology .

Cheers

Rick

• Like 1

Hi

I had to replace mine got them from Barryery Business in Narrebeen in Sydney then brand was Lion and are very happy with them

BB were great to deal a guy named Clive they really know the business.

Regards

Reece

G'Day Rick

I got a price guide from Kedron and about the same time received an Email from Caravan World that has an excellent article published this month.

I am currently spending a lot of time brousing to see what is available in the way of types of batteries, costs and their specs. The latest of interest is Victron batteries where they have 12v Gel batteries with a design life of 12 years. A price of them when I get one may be interesting. Yes I agree with you regarding longevity of Lithium batteries and it is very difficult to justify the costs involved particularly when converting a system.

Cheers

John

• Like 1