Anyone rent their van ?

rmcgowan

Hi Everyone,

We are heading down the path of purchasing a Kedron van (probably a TE3) but having never owned one thought we should try one out first, however thats proving to be easier said than done ! If anyone is interested in renting their van then we would be keen to discuss. It would probably have to be located within a few hundred KMs of Brisbane. They are an expensive asset so we appreciate the concerns any owner would have and are prepared to make appropriate arrangements.

regards, Ricky.

• Like 1

Hi Ricky,

Welcome to this forum, & good on you for thinking about purchasing a Kedron.

For my two bobs worth, I would be very hesitant in letting my Kedron out of my sight........even to my best friend!

Every Kedron is custom built with as many features & extras as requested by the purchaser.

I don't know, you haven't indicated if you have caravanned before, if you have & enjoy/like the vanning lifestyle then I'm sure you will enjoy the benefits of owning a Kedron.

If you haven't vanned before, can I suggest that you do a Google search for hire vans & follow that line.

It's good that u r in the Brisbane area, can I make a suggestion, the KOG Christmas gathering this year is being held a Canungra Showgrounds 12 - 15 November . Why not come down to this gathering & introduce your self, you will find that Kedron owners are very proud of their vans and are also keen to show off their vans........ you will see some great van layouts and meet some great people who will be keen to assist you with any questions you may have.

In the mean time, peruse this site and learn a bit more about Kedron's.

I hope this is of assistance to you........looking forward to meeting you down the road one day!

• Like 5

Hi Ricky

I agree with Tony on this one. His suggestion you come to the KOG Christmas Gathiering is a great idea and well worth your consideration.

There could be 15 to 20 Kedrons to look at and get an idea of layouts, accessories and much more.

Hope to see you there.

Pete

• Like 3

Hi Ricky

We are new to Kedron Caravaning, in fact new to caravaning full stop, We have done plenty of traveling with a camper trailer. I can tell you that we researched caravans for nearly a 12 months before we made the decission, it is a lot of money to spend and you certainly want to make sure you are getting what you pay for. We purchased a top ender and although our van second hand and we love it. Coming to the Christmas gathering in Canungra would definately give you the opportunity to meet other kedron owners and pick their brains... They say customer testamonials is the best way to get the truth about the product they have purchased.

Hope to see you there....

Di

• Like 4