Next Trip is Looming

Chris

Our next Winter trip has been somewhat delayed ( usually we are long gone by now) by stuff here at home.  But we are almost ready to go and are planning for a departure on Sunday, or Monday at the latest.  

We will head up to the Flinders Ranges as a first port of call, targetting Aroona campsite where we will stay for a few days.  Then we will go up the track from Blinman, past Arkaroola and onto the Strzelecki to Innamincka.  The general plan is to travel East to Thargomindah, and across to Brisbane.  The rest of the plan is a bit vague at this stage, but will involve going over to Alice Springs on the Plenty.

if we see any Kedronners out there, say hello!  We are the goldly coloured LC and tan Top Ender.

• Like 1

Chris

Allow your self a couple of days at the Montecollina Bore on the way up to Innaminka it has a very hot pool then another large one to have a swim in and there a lot of large Rabbit burrows here and a great place for a break as when we were there, heaps of birds came in for a drink.

I think we meet you years ago at the little Blue lake on a cold and wooly day.

Regards

Neville & KAY

Ah ha!  Neville and Kay!  I remember you guys very well.  You were camped back at Port MacDonnell....  And you kindly turned back from a shopping trip to show us your lovely Top Ender.

And yes, we have been on the Strzelecki about a half dozen times, and have camped at Montecolina Bore.  Last time we're there the water was freezing cold except for about 30 cm from the pipe.  It was not a good experience let me tell you!  

I love Cullyamurra too but as of 1 June the Department is introducing a pay online system and we need to find out what number sites we can fit.  We know WHERE the site is that we like but not it's new number....   Sigh.