Service

Gary Clarke

we just arrived in Brisbane on our way back to home base in Cairns, from travelling 8,000klms in Tasmania. Naturally rang Robyn to book in for a suspension service and a few other fix ups, but they were flat strap, but if I could leave it there for a week, they would fix all. Upon our return all was done, only charged for the suspension service and no charge for all the other work, including washing four months of mud and dirt. Robyn is one exceptional lady, worth her weight in gold, but then this was one of the reasons we bought a Kedron, excellent back up.

Also big thanks to Ashley and Dave.

• Like 3

Hello Gary,

Totally agree with you. We have owned two Kedron vans over the past fifteen years and always found the staff very helpful and like you charges have been kept to a minimum. I remember David saying "Oh that's warranty work" on something we asked him to fix on our previous van, it was ten years old at the time. That's what I call good after sales service.

Clive

• Like 2