House and Pup Sitting

Tolley

Hello Koggers,

For about 6 weeks late September to early November we have a need for house sitters on our 17 acre property.  We could leave the property vacant but we have two pups, both loving toy poodles, who need to be looked after.  Oh! And two wild magpies who look to be fed a bit of mince twice a day and return for their singing to you through the window!

Very comfortable house and well set up property.  No stock other than the poodles, kangaroos, and a variety of birds.  Toys include tractor, ride on mower, Triton tipper and so on.

We are in NSW but very close to Canberra, Queanbeyan and Bungendore.

If you have any interest please PM me.

Regards

Colin

File 6-4-17, 16 57 14.jpeg

IMG_7197.JPG

• Like 2

Having just left Gayleen & Colin’s property after a very pleasant overnight stay, we can throughly recommend their property.

It would make a great ‘base’ for any one wanting to explore Canberra & surrounds.

They live in an area with great vistas, the dogs are adorable and would be no trouble to look after.

Annie and I would consider this.......... but we are going to be in FNQ at that time.

Stay safe ....cu down the road ?

Tony, thank you for the promo but I am please to say that the opportunity no longer exists as yesterday we accepted an offer from an excellent couple.  My thanks to any who were considering putting their hand up.

Regards

Colin