New to KOG and Caravaning

Happy Australia day! and happy birthday for the next 10 years to our family as we took delivery of our new XC3 (bunks) in December 2017, Yes, bit of a luxury to have a kedron as your first Van, they say it takes 3 vans to get it right but I can’t see us improving on what we have already, we're planning our trip around Aus this coming October with the 2 little one (6 &7) and getting a tad excited on the planning etc. so good to read positive comments and experience operators helping out with their advice (unlike others sites)

My biggest mistake whilst traveling home to Cairns (3 weeks) from Brisbane was telling all the old buggers that I was new to caravanning!!! (only joking though) I'll leave the rest up to your imagination....

once again, Happy Australian long weekend and all the best

Craig, Nina & kids

• Like 4

Hi Greg, Nina and ankle biters,

Welcome to the Kedron Owners Group, lots of information on this site.

i believe you will find us a friendly who are keen to share the Kedron experience and caravanning generally.

Do consider becoming a full financial member, there is a lot more info there reserved for full membership.

If there is something you can’t find or aren’t sure about......please ask, we don’t bite....hard!

Looking forward to meeting you on the road or a gathering one day soon.

Regards

Tony H (president)

• Like 2

How good to see another new owner on the site!  I know you will have many happy hours travelling with the van.  And if you see another Kedron van out and about, stop and say hello.  It is a big happy family.

Chris

• Like 2

Thanks Tony & Chris,

I became a financial member last week thanks to Mike, yes the sites great and way better than Google….we bumped into a couple of Kedron owners coming home and had a great chat, the kids even loved yelling out “look Dad, another Kedron” all the best and thanks

Regards Craig (not Greg) :-)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Craig,

Our first van was also a Kedron.  We took delivery in July 2013 and went on a tour with other Kedrons who were all very helpful in May 2014.  Lots to learn and they were all very encouraging and soon figured out we didn't have a clue.  We now help others and pass it forward as other did to us.

Enjoy

Paul and Karen

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks Paul & Karen,

hopefully some time down the track I’ll also be able to pay forward my wealth of knowledge too...

Regards Craig & Nina

• Like 2