New to the KOG

Hi, we picked up our beautiful compact van in March and took it away for a trip to Northern Queensland.  We love getting away to explore new places but work does get in our way at times. Hope to meet some of you on the road somewhere / sometime. Tony & Irene

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi Tony & Irene,

Welcome to the Kedron family.

Looking forward to meeting you one day on the road.....or possibly at the AGM/Christmas gathering to be announced very soon.  

Travel safe

Tony H

• Like 1

Hi Tony and Irene.  How wonderful to see you have a nice new Kedron and have joined the Kedron family.  I am guessing the van is a pre-loved van?

Where are you guys when you are at home?  Kedron owners are scattered all over this great country and often there are gatherings to attend and get to know other owners.  I live in the Barossa Valley, SA although right now we are in Tasmania travelling.

i hope we catch up with you in the great outdoors sometime.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chris, no the van was new and we love it. We live near Bribie Island in South-east Queensland but do hope to catch other Kedron van owners on the road as we do love to get away.

Tony & Irene

• Like 1

Hi Irene & Tony,

Keep watching this site to see upcoming information about the KOG, AGM and Christmas gathering at Kilkivan mid November......hope to see you there!

Cheers

Tony H

• Like 3