The annual gathering at Kilkivan....

Chris

Gosh it looks like it was a great time was had by all at the KOG gathering and AGM this weekend.

President Tony Heat has put a massive amount of time and energy into organising this event and he is to be congratulated on it.

These photos were taken by Glen Gall, who was at the gathering.

9E430ED1-ACB3-486A-B6C8-4FC4351E2D1D.jpeg

4FDC23B7-3DE4-4544-8D67-F7338B51277D.jpeg

• Like 4

Cannot thank Tony and committee enought for organising a top gathering. What a great group of people. Pity had to leave a day early and didn’t get a chance to talk to everyone. Hopefully will do over the following years.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I would like to say a big thank you to the Committee, and the President Tony for organising such a memorable AGM.

It was a great few days and Kilkivan Bush Caravan Park was a fantastic location for it to be held. It was good catching up with the members new and old ...................."old" ....meaning long term :P(maybe).

Well done everyone.

Cheers

Steve & Kerry

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

A big thank you to Tony and the executive plus all the helpers for putting on this weekend.

The presentations were fantastic and very much appreciated.

A big thanks to Kedron for the support.

Merry Christmas and safe travels to everyone.

Cheers

Stu and Jean

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you all,

We (the committee) did work hard for you the members for this years AGM and Christmas gathering, we would like to say thank you all for your very kind words of appreciation and encouragement.

I believe the gathering was the success it was because of the great attendance, great attitude of attendees, great presenters, great venue and of course the great hosts.

I would also like to thank again...... Sandra & Clive also Nev & Penny for their assistance and enthusiasm!

Now.......all we have to do is make next years BIGGER!

Cheers

Tony

PS Ideas please on presenters you’d like to hear from......first thought Telstra (remote communications)

more suggestions please.........

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We had such a great time.  Thanks Tony and the committee for all their hard work.

At one of the Happy hours Graham and I were talking about caravan safety checks in Queensland and he gave me his email so I could send him the information.  Unfortunately, email information and red wine did not work very well and I have been unable to contact him.  So, for Graham and anyone else that may be interested, this is the link to the safety check website.  

I see that they only have a wait list for Toowoomba left this year but the dates for 2019 will be released in January.  Nick and I found the experience really worthwhile and we were given a copy of all our weights.   There are no fines given for being overweight or anything else that might not be right. 

https://www.caravanqld.com.au/free-safety-check-days/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1