Hi, Ian McLaren here, or Macca for short.  Do not currently own a Kedron, but very keen on a 19’ Topender.  I currently drive an MY17 200 Series GX Landcruiser, towing an Off Road Elite 18’ Goulburn RZ.  My wife & I along with my Brother-in-Law love exploring this great country of ours.  We travel with our dogs, and tend to mostly free camp.  Our last trip last year was to Cape York, including The Old Tele Track, although we did not take the van up TOTT, leaving it and my wife at Bramwell Junction while my BIL & I drove TOTT.  Other trips have included all the state border corners (including both corner posts at Survey Generals Corner), with the exception of the Vic/S.A./NSW border.  Our next big trip will probably be Nhulunbuy, or the Kimberley.  We did the Kimberley back in 2004, but would love to get back there again.  Have crossed the Simpson a couple times, and will do this again, love the desert. 

• Like 4

Welcome to the forum Ian.  You would be choosing one of Australia’s best vans if you choose a Kedron.  The vans are super strong and reliable, and the Gall Boys are such wonderful people to deal with.  Let us know how you go with the purchasing of a new van.

chris

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1