AGM Gathering

Steve and Kez

I would like to thank Tony, and the committee members for a great weekend. I have no doubt it took a huge amount of planning, but the result was certainly worth it. 

It was fantastic to see the large turn out from the members.

What a fantastic location and wonderful owners, who made it their mission to please everyone.

Well done guys and thank you

Steve & Kez

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Could not agree more with Steve and Kez. What a great event!

Tony and exec crew and some new exec members need a big thank you for the event that was a great experience for all that were there. 

Also to the Amazing Monckton Family, Ralph, Antonija, Alicia, Isabelle, Jesse, Charlotte,  Heath, Sophia, Luca,  Felicity and Tiffany What an amazing family that live at and run this exceptional camp area!

The Saturday night xmas dinner was great. How the Monckton's organised the appearance of a Koala just behind our outside dining area and supplying a great feast is beyond me.

Tony and the Moncktons, Very well done.

P.S. A huge welcome to the new members that joined at this great event.

Cheers from the Kyd's

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sandra and Clive, thank you for encouraging us to be part of this wonderful group of people. We thoroughly enjoyed our time at Kilkivan and are looking forward to the gathering at Kenilworth. 

Travel safely 💕😻🐾

• Like 3

Our most sincere thanks go out to President Tony and his band of Helpers for organising such a great program of events over the six days of the KOG Christmas Gathering and AGM - quality presenters with lots of valuable info for us all.

Also, thanks for the openness of new acquaintances in the Group - it’s refreshing to find people from such diverse backgrounds so open, friendly and helpful to each other. 
Travel safely 😻🐾

• Like 4

Thank you all for your kind words, yes it took a lot of organisation, but hey I believe it all came together OK and everyone had a great informative experience. 

Seeing as no one put their hand up for ‘my job’, I’m happy to do it again. Planning has already started for next years gathering, it will be back again at Kilkivan Bush Camp & Caravan Park.

Proposed dates 2nd - 8th November 2020 please make a note of these dates in your diary!

More news, about this gathering March/April 2020. 

Wishing all members the safest and happiest Christmas period. 

Travel safe,

Tony & Annie H.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi Tony,

Hope you are travelling well. Have marked the calendar for next year’s gathering. Melbourne cup is on the Tuesday so another party perhaps!!! Should be fun.

cheers,

Sandra

• Like 1

Can only add our congratulations to President Tony and his team for a great gathering at Kilkivan. Appreciate the work behind the scenes to make it all happen! Good to see such a big turnout of owners and once again a big thank you to Ralph and his team for making us so welcome! 

• Like 1