Covid-19 Virus

ATV42

Margaret and I just want to wish all our KEDRON friends all the best as Australia (and the World), battle the Covid-19 virus.

During these uncertain times, we won’t be caravanning anytime soon, we’re just going to stay around home. Might be time to clean out the shed!!!!

Wherever you are, look after yourselves, and stay safe and well.

Cheers from Pete.

• Like 4

Hi Pete

As a matter of interest is your van insured by an insurer that offers layup cover at a reduced rate from standard road use cover for extended periods?

Cheers

John

• Like 1

Our trip to Tassie has had a strange twist.  We have been here since Early November and were to go home Early May.  Now that the boarders are locked we can't go to Qld or WA as we are considered non essential travel and would require 14 day isolation in at least NSW and QLD or SA and WA (not Vic yet I don't think).  Some states do not consider isolation in your caravan good enough.  Possibly because you would be in a caravan park or free camp where people are to close not sure.  This is just how at stands as at 12 noon today.

At this point we are leaving our options open and have left the sailing date stand in case things change for the better!!!

Hope everyone stays well and we shall see how this pans out

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I'd be considering doing a couple more laps of that beautiful island....there'd have to be many places you haven't been!

I reckon there would be worse places to be stuck!

Stay safe

• Like 1