CLEARVIEW TOWING MIRRORS

Trayon

We have the same issue, but unfortunately they are no longer under warranty.  Would be interested to know if you receive a reply.  Are your's electric mirrors, or manual ones?

• Sad 1

First off.....I will declare an interest, I am an authorised reseller of the Clearview range of products.

The OP is not a member or owner of a Kedron.

Yes, the OP (Trayon) definitely has a problem, but on that would have taken a considerable length to get to that 'stage' action should have been taken on first noticing the 'failure' of the powdercoating.

There was a batch of mirrors produced several years ago that did suffer from this problem, Clearview at the time were accepting this fault as a warranty extension & happily supplied & fitted new mounts to rectify the problem. 

I do not fully understand Clearviews current 'forms of communication' (since COVID). But to me as a dealer, communication now has to be via email and can take several days to receive a reply. (which is sad)

I would like to think, that the OP would have received a reply by now from Clearview! 

Also thinking the OP is a troll!

Cheers

Tony H