Festive season cheer

TonyH

Annie & I would like to wish all members & visitors to this site, the safest & most joyous Christmas. 🎄

May Christmas and the New Year bring you everything you wish for and more.

Fingers crossed that life as we knew it, before March 2020 returns before too long!

Travel safe & remember there are idiots out there!

In closing, the Kedron Owners Group AGM is being held next month (see seperate notice), I am definitely stepping down as President.....Seriously hoping someone will put their hand up for the Sec/Tres position. SERIOUSLY it is not an onerous job, (ongoing assistance & training freely given, if required) maybe a husband & wife or a partnership between two separate people (one doing each job). For the group to survive AND grow we need you to assist and nominate!!

Cheers

Tony H

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Merry Christmas to you too Tony & Annie,

It will be a very sad day when you step down as I believe you have done an exceptional job, but also understand the need to move on.

I would like to thank you for your mammoth effort in a job well done. You will be missed. We will always in touch.

We are currently in Yungngora in the Kimberley WA but are about to head back to Maningrida in Arnhem Land in 2 weeks for a 5 week stint before heading back to Kalumburu in the Kimberley again for 5-6 weeks. 

Then we will be back home for a month before we head off again.

Have a great new year guys.

Steve & Kerry 

• Like 4

Steve & Kerry,

Thanks for the kind words.

Kalumburu, brings back many great memories for me, such a beautiful place/area & community. 

I’ve had the privilege of visiting twice, both extended visits whilst I was working for KRSP (Kimberley Regional Service Providers). 

The last time I was there the Gall’s came through and filming ‘The Canning DVD’ was a great time many many laughs!

Hugs for Kerry, looking forward to your updates on your travels. 

Cheers & travel safe 

Tony.

• Like 1