Nearly forgot!! It's Tuesday!

Bas

PEEING ON MY FLOWERS

IT HURTS JUST TO READ THIS!!!

A little old lady was walking down the street dragging two large plastic garbage bags behind her.      
One of the bags was ripped and every once in a while a $20 bill fell out onto the sidewalk.

Noticing this, a policeman stopped her, and said, "Ma'am, there are $20 bills falling out of that bag."

"Oh, really? Darn it!" said the little old lady. "I'd better go back and see if I can find them. Thanks for telling me, Officer."

"Well, now, not so fast," said the policeman.

"Where did you get all that money? You didn't steal it, did you?"

"Oh, no, no", said the old lady.

"You see, my back yard is right next to a golf course. A lot of golfers come and pee through a knothole in my fence, right into my flower garden. It used to really tick me off. Kills the flowers, you know. 

Then I thought, 'why not make the best of it?' So, now, I stand behind the fence by the knothole, really quiet, with my hedge clippers. Every time some golfer sticks his thing through my fence, I surprise him, grab hold of it and say, 'O.K., buddy! Give me $20 or off it comes!'

"Well, that seems only fair," said the policeman, laughing. "OK. Good luck! Oh, by the way, what's in the other bag?"

"Not everybody pays," she replied.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1