Tuesday Titter

Bas

COVID 

• Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine myself entering a bank, wearing a mask, and asking for money. 😄

• Never thought my hands would one day consume more alcohol than my liver... ever!😝

• Lock down seems like a Netflix series: just when you think it's over, they release the next season.🤩

• I’m starting to like this mask thing. I went to the supermarket yesterday and two people that I don’t like didn’t recognise me. 🤪

• Those complaining that we didn’t have enough holidays, what now? 😍

• I need to social distance myself from my fridge; I tested positive for excess weight! 😋

• I’m not planning on adding 2020 to my age. I didn’t even use it! I don't know about 2021. Does it exist?😁

• We want to publicly apologise to the year 2019 for all the bad things we said about it. 😃

• To all the ladies who were praying for their husbands to spend more time with them — how are you doing? 🤣

• My washing machine only accepts pyjamas these days. I put in a pair of jeans and a message popped up : “Stay Home" 😂

2019: Avoid negative people
2020: Avoid positive people
2021: Avoid people because you don’t know if they are positive or negative

I stole this, by all means do the same, make someone else laugh.
😷

Have a great day 😊

• Haha 4