New Member Brisbane

Good morning all,

my name is Allan. My wife and I are not Kedron owners (Yet). However we are trying to plan ahead a little bit and will be looking to upgrade our current Jayco. At this point the Kedron compact seems to stand out ahead of the pack. 
Thankyou

• Like 2

Welcome to the group Allan. We are on our second Kedron van. We too owned a Jayco and took the plunge and bought our first Kedron in 2001. Updated to our current van years later. The main thing that has impressed us over the years is the after sales service.

Good luck and fun times ahead planning.

Sandra and Clive

• Like 1

Welcome to KOG, I believe you will find us a friendly group & generally very proud owners of the Kedron product.

There is lots of Kedron & general 'caravan' information on this website, if there is something you cant find or not sure of.....just ask!

Looking forward to meeting you down the road one day.

Travel safe!

Tony & Annie H  

• Like 2

On 31/10/2021 at 9:40 AM, TonyH said:

Welcome to KOG, I believe you will find us a friendly group & generally very proud owners of the Kedron product.

There is lots of Kedron & general 'caravan' information on this website, if there is something you cant find or not sure of.....just ask!

Looking forward to meeting you down the road one day.

Travel safe!

Tony & Annie H  

Thankyou both.

• Like 1