Fuse problem

Mark n Deb

Gday all, i was wondering if anyone can remember anything from the old forum in regard to fuse melting when fridge running on 12v, we went away for the weekend and before we left i checked the fridge and was not cold i then found the 15amp fuse in boot had melted (not blown) and the fridge was not getting cold on 240v, i replaced the fuse and the fridge started working on 240v ??? and when i switched over th 12v the fuse started the heat up. I ran into Bob (KOG member) at the Chinderah Village caravan Park and he remembered something some time ago about fuse/fridge problems

Hi guys,

Can't help with the actual fuse problem, but I can suggest you do a word search of our old Yahoo forum, as it's still there although I'm not sure for how long as the old Yahoo forums are about to disappear forever. Perhaps if you're quick you might just find something.

You'll find a link to it at the foot of our opening KOG page - www.kedronownersgroup.com