Friday Five

MADOG

G'day all,

Westprint Maps in Nhill, Western Victoria provide a terrific resource in Friday Five, an e-mail newsletter dispatched every Friday with heaps of terrific information for travelers.

It is also an excellent forum to direct questions to a much wider group who enjoy recreational pursuits similar to ours at KOG.

Should any KOG member be passing through Nhill (on the Western Highway 60k's from the SA border) take the time to find their shop and browse the enormous range of books, maps, CDs, DVDs, Tapes etc etc - all on Australia and traveling in it. They are in Park Street (runs parallel and about 400 metres north of the Western Highway). By the way, I don't have any financial interest apart from leaving heaps of $'s there every time we travel through - they are nice people with lots of knowledge as well.

Kimbo, in my opinion your question about HF and those that have experienced electronic disagreements with some 100 series cruisers would receive a strong response if submitted to Westprint for publication in Friday Five. :thumbsup:

MADOG

OOPS!

Perhaps I should inform all as to how to find them on the web :wub: ...

www.westprint.com.au

MADOG