Cracked Benchtops in Topender.

Glacier Bill

Has anyone else had problems with the laminex benchtop cracking, or is it just us. Our van seems to be fairly dustproof but we have had a host of other problems. Very dissapointing considering what you have to pay for one of these vans. Don't know if I would ever buy another one.

Bill.

Hi Bill

We had the same cracks in our bench top and it occured when the van was parked for three weeks. I contacted Kedron who said to bring the van in when we return ïn three months. I did this and they replaced the complete bench top splashback and some other modifications we required for no charge at all.Not bad for a van that is three years old.

Give the crew a call and I am sure that you willbe looked after.

Cheers Yoshy

Hi Ian,

The splashback was the first to crack and Kedron replaced it. Now the benchtop has cracked at the corner of the stove since we have been parked up where we are working in the N T. Assume the heat from the stove and the laminex being a hard fit up against the stove might be the problem from expansion. I know Kedron will be happy to repair it but it such a hassle to keep returning to Brisbane when i'm sure with a bit of care problems like this could be avoided.

Regards, Bill