Landcruiser 200 series Bullbar and 12 lb Ironman Winch

bullfighter

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has purchases a steel ABR bullbar for 200 series as I have a 12 lb Ironman Winch which I would like to fit to it but not sure as they recommend Warne winches and ABR will not give us an answer. Would also appreciate any advice about the steel ABR Bullbar.

Cheers

Vince

Hi Vince, I can't comment on a 200 series installation but I have an ARB steel Deluxe bar fitted to my 120 series Prado & am very happy with it. It's a winch bar but I don't yet have a winch fitted. My understanding is you will certainly not be restricted to the (ARB marketed) Warne winches. I would imagine an Ironman winch would fit up easily but your Ironman distributor could confirm.

Regards,

Sunday

Hi Sunday,

We have an ARB Deluxe bar on our 200GXL. ARB also fitted for us our Tigerz 11 winch at the same time. In fact they drilled the appropriate holes in the bar to match the winch before the bar was painted to ensure a good finish. I had mine done at ARB Nundah in Brisbane. The blokes that assisted me were Michael Giles and Dave Probin? who were very helpful.

Regards

Chris.