TAX OFFICE CLAIMS

Blueheeler

A man owned a small farm in Australia. The Tax Office claimed he was not paying the proper wages to his staff and sent a representative out to interview him. 'I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them,' demanded the Tax rep. " Well, replied the farmer, There's my farm hand who's been with me for 3 years. I pay him $500 a week plus free room and board. He also gets triple time for working on a Sunday and gets a slab of beer for Happy Hour every Friday".

The cook has been here for 18 months, and I pay her $400 per week plus free room and board. She doesn't work Sundays and I provide paid satellite television for free in her room.

Then there's the half-wit. He works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of all the work around here. He makes about $20 per week, pays his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle of whiskey every Saturday night.

'That's the guy I want to talk to.... the half-wit.' says the tax agent.

'Well that would be me', replied the Farmer. :thumbsup:

Hello Allan and Rhonda,

I think there might be a quite a few of us that can relate to this one :thumbsup:

Cheers

Greg and Judy

Ps: Congratulations on the F-250 purchase, hope all goes well.

Look forward to catching up again soon.