error 11

Gini

help with error 11 ,cna't understand tech talk . out back sort of travelling at W.A atm 240 works, no lights though unless plugged in to electricity . smillie not happy :-( batteries fully charged. FRank can give more details later if we still have internet... :-))) cheers Gini.

Hi there Gini,

I don't know what you mean by error 11 but we had the same (no lights etc unless plugged into 240V) at Darwin last year. The transformer had packed it in and we had to replace it. We ordered it from Tom at Kedron who mailed it to us by express post.

Hope that helps a bit.

thanks so much Mayzee, Frank said it may help a lot. Only have on and off coverage here , so hopefully will keep up with posts.Hope also this is where I reply, I am used to forums , but finding my way here is a bit difficult..

thanks Mayzee, our van is second hand 6 years old now, [we had an ensuite fitted ] frank can doing wiring and plumbing himself , but has no equipment for testing out here.. we are at junction to Monkey Mia now , we'll see if we can find some thing next week, in the meantime will have to go to parks, very expensive right now , heaps of people everywhere,love the free camping sites so will miss them . ps nice and warm up the top ,it's colder down towards south , were going to go Gibb river road but I get ill shaken up ! it's very rough corrugations and dusty there now ,2 weeks ago . so we turned back unfortunately. catch up later packing up now.