ATV v XC

Ian and Sue

Hi all

We are looking at purchasing a secondhand Kedron and are thinking who better to ask the difference between an ATV and a XC Kedron than the owners group. :)

The Kedron we have our eyes on is a 2005 model, 18 foot 6 inches interior, without independent suspension - it is a very reasonable price in our opinion and leaves us with change to do some upgrades.

We would really welcome your knowledge.

thanks in advance.

Red Rubi :)

Hi Red Rubi,

Can I suggest you speak to Jan McNeill at the sales yard 07 33503333 or 0403774418.

Jan would be the one to speak to as the van you are looking at is about 6 years old she would be able to tell you/recall the differences in the ATV v's XC ranges.... she is a character & will steer you in the right direction. If you know the chassis number of this van (on the draw bar) let her know & she probably will be able to 'pull up' the floor plan & discuss the pros & cons.

Tell her you have made an enquiry on this site & that you have been directed to her.

Looking forward to seeing you...... down the road one day

Thanks Tony,

I will get hold of the chassis number and do as you suggest, I am sure the current owner will not mind As he seems to be a really decent chap. :)

I would be able to find out if the van is 18.6 or 19 from the plan. As the van is still registered in Queensland even thought it lives in WA we will have to put it over the pits to get it relicenced so all info could be useful.

Cheers