Camps 4 Waypoints For Oziexplorer

MADOG

Fellow OziExplorer Users in KOG,

I have an OziExplorer waypoint file for all the locations in Camps 4 for all of Australia which I am offering (no charge) to OziExplorer enthusiasts in KOG – it is absolutely sensational.

The waypoints make finding locations so easy because they carry the site co-ordinates and as a result, they are spot on, particularly for anyone running "Moving Map" while they are traveling. The book is still necessary for detailed information as each waypoint carries the Camps 4 number and location name only. This file is not intended as a "pirated" copy of an excellent publication but moreso as an excellent electronic aid to using that excellent publication.

If you would like a copy and you already own a copy of Camps 4 feel free to e-mail me offline

roger@smartersafety.com.au

Regards,

If there are any KOG OziExplorer users who are seeking some assistance with the program, try the help files loaded on the OziExplorer Education page of our website. Feel free to download what ever you wish and if there are any questions about the program and it's operation, we are happy to do our best to answer them.

OziExplorer Education :thumbsup:

Regards,