Topender on order

Adam S

Hi guys my name is Adam my wife and I ordered our Topender on Tuesday fantastic people to deal with we look forward to meating the boys at the Rosehill showw. My wife and I and our 2 children plan to spend at least 18months to 2 years on the road we cant wait though the thought of a 2.5 year old, an 18 month old and a dog does seem a bit daunting though I know it will be an experience we will never forget :biggrin: . The reason for this though is how do I now tell the Forum moderators that we have now ordered one so that we can access the members areas. Any help appreciated look forward to seeing you out there.

Hi Adam,

Firstly, welcome to the Kedron Owners Group. You will find us all a very friendly and helpful bunch.

There are instructions on how to gain access to our Private Forum and Kedron owners only areas in the very top posting showing when you first click into this MAIN FORUM area.

As you won't have a lot of the details required to qualify your proof of ownership as you have only just ordered your van, a scanned copy of your layout from Stan showing your names at the top will suffice.

Email to moderator@kedronownersgroup.com