Leaf Springs

32KEV

Looking for advise,

A friend of mine with a 19'6" 2010 ATV has sagy Leaf springs, he like most of us has the van loaded on extended trips, and has noticed the springs have lost their height to the point where the spring hanger touches the rocker arm when traveling on uneven surface, and the van looks low even when unloaded.

Has anyone had this problem, if so what was the remedy ?, replace or re set springs or add an aftermart assessorie, any help would be appreciated. <_<

Hi 32Kev,

I just replaced our leaf springs(BLUE MAX) on the 21'6 Topender(6 year old).It brought the height back up 2". I also installed a 2" lift kit into the F250 to marry up with it all. It tracks and travells 110% better than from when I purchased the Kedron.

I wouldn't have springs reset as the will only sag again. I would only have new ones, maybe with an extra leaf, but that's up to the individual and what weight they are carring.

I purchased all my springs from "SUSPENSION SUPPLIES AUSTRALIA" and they are in Northgate, Brisbane. 07-33703200 you can ask for NATHAN POIANI. He's a young bloke and very pleasent and helpful to deal with.

They will also frieght them to you if you require them and nominate a fitter if they have a outlet near you.

Regards,

Blueheeler

Looking for advise,

A friend of mine with a 19'6" 2010 ATV has sagy Leaf springs, he like most of us has the van loaded on extended trips, and has noticed the springs have lost their height to the point where the spring hanger touches the rocker arm when traveling on uneven surface, and the van looks low even when unloaded.

Has anyone had this problem, if so what was the remedy ?, replace or re set springs or add an aftermart assessorie, any help would be appreciated. <_<

Hi 32KEV

My saga with sagging springs is here - http://www.kedronownersgroup.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1135&view=findpost&p=4390&hl=%2Bsagging+%2Bsprings&fromsearch=1

The replacement springs direct from Industrial springs in Adelaide have proved to be good so far especially this year having covered the Oodnadatta and Tanami tracks with no signs of sagging.

The replacement springs did prove to be slightly stiffer as we broke a small plate and a Kedron mug on the trip.

Industrial Springs make their own springs and were very helpful in providing a solution to my problems and it is interesting to note that Industrial Springs claim to be the original designers of the rocker roller suspension.

Kedron were helpful and agree that Industrial Springs make very good suspensions.

Opal trailers who manufacture Kedron chassis were also helpful.

Cheers

John