Sog toilet ventelation system

John and Jo

Hi all just wondering if those using the toilet vent system are still happy with the results.

Been thinking of installing this for some time now and saw them for sale today for $150 , :unsure: down from $ 240.

John

Hi all just wondering if those using the toilet vent system are still happy with the results.

Been thinking of installing this for some time now and saw them for sale today for $150 , :unsure: down from $ 240.

John

We had one in our first Kedron and loved it.

With this van we had it ordered, but it didn't arrive before we had to leave on a trip to Newcastle, so we decided to wait until we returned 3 months later to have it fitted.

That 3 months couldn't go fast enough. I missed the SOG so much ! It makes such a difference and I would not have a van without one.

100% happy ! !

We (read I) have been after one for many moons, Ian isn't so keen. He has a concern that if there is a vent in the emptying tube/spout of the cassette then the contents of the cassette must surely leak out. As it is I who performs the Kenny duties I have told him that is then my problem just buy me a SOG! :lol:

Thanks Webby thats what I wanted to hear.

Someone who has used the SOG for some time and are happy with it's performance.

Question was it difficult to install I'm thinking of how to wire this up B) .

Sue that also went through my mind but I believe that there is a plug you have to use when empying the canister.

Wish my Jo would do the deed but she recons thats my job. :rolleyes:

It's not to bad really someone has to do it.

John

Ian and Sue

Our last one had a hole in the emptying spout, but we had a plug for it when emptying time came. I absolutely hate getting ANY type of liquid on me when emptying the cartridge - even water, so if it even leaked a little, it would have freaked me out. There was no drama with it at all.

With this van, the setup is different and there is no cartridge holes at all to plug. Not sure how it all works, but I love it.

Ian & Sue I'm with Webby, brilliant, I installed my own SOG. It took me around 3-4 hours to install but that's only due to the fact trying to get large hands into a tight spot to connect the wiring beside the contact was interesting. Got it working and best thing we've ever done. You just have to remember to take the hose off and plug it before you drive off if you haven't emptied it beforehand other wise you can get spillage into the hose & possibly the fan.