Gum Tree Lodge & Bush Camp - Howard, Qld

Webmaster
Events

Event details

GUM TREE LODGE & BUSH CAMP, 

HOWARD HEIGHTS ROAD

HOWARD, QUEENSLAND

FRIDAY 28th  -  MONDAY 31st MAY 2021

Pack up your van and come join us at Gum Tree Lodge at Howard.  (Check them out on Wiki Camps or their Facebook page)

This is a lovely bush camp for the over 50's in self contained vans.  Sorry, but they do not have any facilities for children.

However George (the owner) does have a great selection of classic cars and caravans, and of course there is George's Diner.

I have reserved some powered sites for us, but there are also unpowered sites available.

There is good Telstra Reception, Open fire pits, Nice walks, Dump point, Pet Friendly

Howard is a lovely historic town, not far from Childers, Hervey Bay and Maryborough to name a few.  There is a pub, butcher, bakery, coffee shop, IGA, and the popular Van Cootens Drapery store, this is one for the craft ladies.  There is so much material, patchwork fabric packed in a smallish shop.  Well worth the visit just to have a look.

I was thinking we could have a meal at the pub and they will send their courtesy bus to pick us up and return us to the park.  If you would like that please indicate and we can organize something for the Saturday night.

Have I got you interested, but you want to know the cost!!!

Powered sites are $30 pn

If you stay 4 nights you pay for 3

You can pay on arrival by card or cash. 

There is no need to contact the park direct.  For any further information please phone me on 0428 997 096.

Sandra and Clive

Recommended Comments

Hi Sandra & Clive

We would love to attend for FOUR nights please.  Powered site, and a meal at the pub would be great with us with the courtesy bus

Thank you

Donna and Al

Hi Sandra & Clive 

We also would like to attend the 4 nights please.

If there are powered sites available that would be great.

Please book us down for a meal at the pub and courtesy bus.

Thank you

Lyn and Ian

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.