Hello From Sunday

Sunday

G'day everyone, I've been registered here for a couple of weeks so I thought it was about time to post. Mrs. Sunday & I are the proud owners of a 2002 Kedron XC pop top, single axle van with toilet / shower. We've owned it for a couple of months, it's in very good condition, a credit to it's previous owners (perhaps members here?). Our tow vehicle is a Toyota Prado D4D turbo-diesel auto (great rig all round).

We love our Kedron, we've so far only been on a couple of shake-down runs here in Central Queensland (we live in Rockhampton) but we're really looking forward to a decent run within the next couple of months (we hope!). We're both in our 40's & I'm still working, though very much happy to be an apprentice grey nomad in early preparation for the real thing!

We'll become financial members & look forward to contirbuting (& learning) from this forum.

Cheers,

Sunday

G'day Sunday,

Welcome to the group you will enjoy the XC, we started with a XC pop top and had some good times went everywhere we wanted to go. You will find a few of us still have to go to work. Plenty of people will supply answers to any questions.

Safe travels :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello and welcome to Mr and Mrs Sunday,

King and I are apprentice nomads just like you. We are members of the KOG and as a result have had some awesome times out and about with other KOGGERS. I know you'll love your van as we do. WELCOME!

Cheers D

Kingston & Deborah Rose