New extras

RickA

Hi All

I would advise anybody picking up a new van in the next couple of weeks to have the new extras added,a propeller and giant plastic floaties.If it rains any more you are going to need them.With all the rain I am starting to go mouldy,or as Lea says moldier.

Cheers

Rick & Lea :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah roger that :thumbsup:

I left sunny Perth behind a week ago to come visit during the last few weeks of my van build. I'm over the rain already and still have a week and a bit to go then off to Cairns :laugh: . I think I had better go buy some waders!!!

Very funny Rick and Lea! You really got me for a moment...I wondred what new fittings Kedron were adding :clown:

It is pouring with rain here in the Barossa too right this minute. Flooding in the Hills area (Birdwood and Gumeracha are expecting flooding of roads) and the Torrens Creek (which becomes Adelaide's Torrens River) has broken its banks in places. I haven't seen this before - fascinating.

When we came back home from the NT through QLD back in June and July I was well over the rain in that state - and it hasn't stopped since. When you live in a van it becomes an issue.

Chris

Thanks Ann,

Yeah I'm sure you are right it has been a very dry winter indeed. I'm in Perth for the weekend and the sun is shining and I'm loving it, back to Brisbane Sunday night and then onto the 4 sleeps countdown for delivery Thursday :smile: