2002 XC 17'.5"

Billy v

Hi all

Can anyone tell me what my van is worth as I am wanting to insure it.

We just purchased it (second hand) and insurance companies, being what they are, require us to decide the market value. This is proving hard to find. We know what we paid for it, but market value is a different story.

It is a 2002 Cross Country full van, not a pop top. It is17.6" long comes with annex. But nothing fancy things like air con.... A queen bed and a kitchen.

Anybody got their view on how much market value would be???

Thanks

Billy V.

:D

Greetings Billy

We were told by our insurance company that they required a written valuation from Kedron.

They refused to give us a written valuation would only supply a verbal for us so we went to an independant mob that our insurers accepted.

QMV

QUEENSLAND MOTOR VALUATIONS

Ph 07 33441544

mob 0412731600

Troy Dwyer

Email troy@qmv.com.au

This guy came to our house. We supplied all the info as to the mods that we had done and inclusions and the quote was delivered two days later.He opened every cupboard and drawer even looked in the fridge and freezer and under the bed but the result was good for us.Cost us $250.

This enabled us to increase the insured value of our van by $20,000 at the huge cost of $25 on top of the previous premium.

Good luck and regards.