Auto coupler

tex

Hi Folks,

I have done it, I had the new Auto Coupler retro fitted to my LC76 and Top Ender by Joe Mc Guinnes at Lithgow,( had the Mc Hitch fitted by Tom 2 yrs ago). Just great easy to hitch up and disconnect. Best money I've spent, I can recommend this set up to all.

post-705-0-36894200-1400981493_thumb.png

Hi Folks,

I have done it, I had the new Auto Coupler retro fitted to my LC76 and Top Ender by Joe Mc Guinnes at Lithgow,( had the Mc Hitch fitted by Tom 2 yrs ago). Just great easy to hitch up and disconnect. Best money I've spent, I can recommend this set up to all.

Well done. Do you use a WDH with it. Thats the only thing Im not sure about.

cheers

Stue

Hi Stu,

Yes we do, when we had the Auto coupler fitted by Joe Mc Ginnes he modified the Hinged coupling that hooks onto the chains to allow it to slide rather than be fixed. But,however I can see that the WDH would not be manditory if you as I do have air bag assist on the rear springs.

Tex

Hi Stu,

Yes we do, when we had the Auto coupler fitted by Joe Mc Ginnes he modified the Hinged coupling that hooks onto the chains to allow it to slide rather than be fixed. But,however I can see that the WDH would not be manditory if you as I do have air bag assist on the rear springs.

Tex

Thanks for that. We might try the slide mod as well. We have air bags and heavy duty suspension but the WDH gives a bit more peace of mind when on the blacktop.

Cheers

Stue