Phoenix Owners Group Formed

RovingOz

G'day to the KOG,

Just dropping in to let everyone know a new group and forum has been established for the owners of Phoenix Caravans.

So yes, there's the KOG, the BOG and now the POG !??! Yes, well, that couldn't be helped. :biggrin:

The forum has been set up as an MSN group. It would be appreciated if members here could pass the word to any Phoenix owners they may know.

It's very early days yet but I'm sure the group will be well received. If you'd like to have a quick squiz you can click here.

Although it's a Phoenix owners based group it is open to all so everyone's invited to contribute.

Congratulations to all on the wonderful new KOG site.

Cheers

John Clark

Manager POG

Hi John,

We would be happy to spread the word of your new forum to any Phoenix travellers we meet on the road.

We commenced in September 2003, and I remember the early days when we had less than 10 members, and there was very little chat. But it soon took off as word got around. I'm sure the same will happen for POG.

You had me going about booking out the creek front sites at Imbil for a minute, but once I took my valium and calmed down I could see your humour. Cheeky boy ! :clown:

Thanks Sue

I was a member of the yahoo KOG from about 2004 and have been lurking around since then. :shades:

I have always been impressed by the camaraderie with the Kedron group and what it brings to the owners and the brand. If I hear one more time how good the customer service is.... hell, and I may have to resign from the POG after telling you this, but there was, or still is, a testimonal on the wall in the Kedron factory office complimenting the staff from my wife and I - we toured the factory in 2006. It'll have to come down now of course, now that I'm a 'blue coat'. :biggrin:

This camaraderie you have is one of the main motivators for the establishment of the POG.

We know Geoff & Joy Burgess from KOG, who are great friends, so we hear all about it.

See you on the road.

Cheers

John 'Cheeky boy' Clark

Thanks Darryl

Sell the Phoenix.... oh no way! We all know timbers better than alum. :biggrin:

No, I like to think the two groups of owners already have a quiet respect for each other. I've always been comfortable approaching a Kedron owner.

Cheers

John