200 Series Landcruiser Fuel Filler

MADOG

OK 200 Series owners, so why did Tojo move the fuel filler to the RHS of the vehicle?

Sure makes it interesting getting the TE into some servos. How is everyone else finding this new challenge?

Regards,

Roger

Yes Roger it did take a while for me to get use to it as well many times hopping back into the car and turning it around.

Did get caught once with the van on trying to get into a servo which I just reversed out and drove away to the next Servo which I made sure was bigger. These days I'm more tuned into it and plan the attack at some servos BUT I am also looking for the bigger type servos when the van is on the back

Regards

I got caught once too - now I stop and think about what I'm doing - you get use to it.

If you can think to pop the remote door, you'll see it in the mirror and you don't have to remember which side.

"Do as I say, not as I do" :biggrin:

Hey Guys,

If you look at your fuel gauge there is a little arrow pointing to the side where the fuel filler is positioned.

A mechanic mate pointed this out to me on the 100 series, like most blokes I should have R.F.I. (read F...n instructions) :thumbsup:

Regards Mark & Bern

Ok Mark you learn something everyday and yes there is an arrow pointing the side beside the fuel tank symbol Something I have never ever noticed before

Oh and a big thanks to our SA KOG memeber who rang me too this afternoon to inform me of the same thing 4 landcruisers and I never knew of this, wonder how many others havnt noticed this either ??? :thumbsup:

Regards