Newby

Guest B&T SOON TO BE

Guest B&T SOON TO BE

Hi, we are thinking about purchasing a 20 ft topender soon and would like some feedback from those of you who have one, we have been to the factory and met Glenn and spoke to Dave at the Brisbane show and are getting closer to making the committment. We have been watching the forum and have read some comments about leaking boots, problems with fridges etc. I suppose I just want some confirmation that people are happy with their purchase and that these problems are minor and not just related to Kedron and have been experienced with other makes. Its just that when you are parting with 100,000 plus you want to make sure your getting a quality product. Is the after sales support good or do they not want to know you once you have your van. What about problems after the warranty has expired, are they helpful. This will probably be the last van we will purchase and I am hoping for some reassurance that we wont be dissapointed.

We live in Sydney and would love to hear from someone who may be passing through who would be interested in sharing their experiences with us.

In anticipation

B&T

Hi B&T

I notice you have been a member for a couple of months now, and as as you say, you have noticed lots of discussions regarding minor issues folk have with their vans. These are the same issues all van owners have (regardless of brand) just as you would if you bought a new house (or car). There would be little things you would want fixed or even changed, but they are mostly minor.

Most non-Kedron owners when they join the forum, ask this same question, which is natural. This thread from the past may give you an insight to what most of us think about our Kedrons and the excellent after sales service from the Gall boys.

Thread - http://www.kedronownersgroup.com/forum/ind...hp?showtopic=70

I am sure I am no alone when I say you will definately NOT be disappointed. The after sales service from Kedron during and beyond warranty is second to none.

Look forward to catching up at a gathering down the track.

Cheers

Hi B&T

I think that showing some concern about after sales service and support is indicitive of our current climate where many manufacturers often don't want to know you after the deal is done.

As a recent purchaser of a Kedron van I can assure you absolutely that the Kedron crew are second to none in doing what they say they will do. Handover day at the factory was the most positive experience I have ever experienced when making a substantial purchase. At the end of the day when leaving with our new toy we felt we had made a new group of friends.

Our new van developed a couple of minor problems on its jouney home (3500km) from the factory and the support to remedy these has been excellent. As I am not likely to drop back into the factory for repairs at the drop of a hat, those parts will be shipped to me direct without a doubtful question asked.

As Webby said minor issues with anything are common, it's just the back up and service that Kedron are excellent at.

Cheers

Guest B&T SOON TO BE

Wow, that really is reassuring, Bryn and I will certainly give Peter and Maree a call and arrange a visit (around happy hour) and have a look at their layout and what works for them etc. Thank you everybody for such a positive response. Bye the way when is the next gathering and can non Kedron owners come. We currently have a on road coromal corvair.

Regards

Bryn & Teresa

Hi again Bryn & Teresa,

Unfortunately you will need to have your TE on order before you can attend a gathering. However feel free to ask questions of our group. We have many knowledgeable souls amongst us who would only be too willing to help you plan your future Kedron. :thumbsup:

Cheers